1998 – 2005 Faculty of Architecture and Town Planning, Technical University of Silesia,
ul. Akademicka 7, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland
Qualification awarded Master`s Degree in Architecture,
1992 – 1997 Technician of Construction (Architectural profile) in Zawiercie, Poland.
Proficient in AutoCAD, Corel Draw.
Winfloor, ArchiCAD, ArtLantis, Photo Paint, Photoshop, SketchUp, Gimp.
Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and others Microsoft applications, Workflow Max, internet.
Learning and improving – Revit and MicroStation.
- Able to create and present planning solutions using construction drawings and architectural
- Ability to multi-task and to work unsupervised and as a part of the team.
- Preparing Architectural / Construction detail drawings.
- Creating conceptual designs, floor planning, lighting and colour schemes.
- Understanding of basic codes and issues involved in space planning.
- Strong conceptual as well as technical abilities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Architectural model making
- Fast learner, thinker outside the box.
Polish - Native speaker
English - Good command / good working knowledge
Spanish – Basic
Full A, B, C – car owner